Presentwise Website Logo - Extended
Client: Joe 90
Close: 20 August 2007
Winning entry by ... SarahTH
Presentwise Ltd is looking for a logo to be used as the banner on a soon to be developed web site, and adapted for all printed stationery including letter heads, business cards, etc.
Presentwise.co.uk is a new website which aims to make it easier for people to get themselves, and their friends/family, the presents they actually want. The emphasis of the site is not only to make sure that you receive gifts you like, but to take the stress away from people worrying that they have got you the right present.
The logo needs to incorporate the name: “presentwise” and the tag line “perfect presents, every time”
Although the company name, “Presentwise” has a capital P, the logo doesn’t need to.
What the logo should be:
- The logo should be appealing to both young and old, male and female, alike.
- We need a logo which appears professional, so as to inspire trust in the service, yet also look friendly and welcoming.
- Modern and contemporary. This is a new service and we want something that looks fresh and up to the minute.
What the logo shouldn’t be:
- Nothing too techy or corporate.
- We don’t want any photographic elements in the logo, just clean graphics. (This is mainly because one of my main competitors logos includes a photo of a wrapped present..!)
- Nothing too hard or chiselled.
- Shouldn’t be difficult to read or too abstract, we want it to be easily recognisable.
We would expect full exclusive ownership rights to the winning logo and accompanying source files, preferably in vector format.
The Prize offered is $160, paid via PayPal. We look forward to seeing your ideas.