National Association of Women Songwriters(Extended)
Close: 09 September 2008
Winning entry by ... xpressions
- We are looking for a contemporary, clean, and elegant logo for the
National Association of Women Songwriters.
- We’re NOT looking for a logo focusing on the acronym (NAWS). The focus
instead could be on “women songwriters” (larger font – different color font,
- This logo will be the main element of our Wordpress Website. We obviously
want a graphic along with the name of the organization. We prefer the
graphic element to be more abstract. If the obvious graphic elements are
used (clefs, notes, music tab, guitar strings) – we’d love to see some
contemporary approaches to them. This is because most music organizations
have used these elements in their logos. It has become commonplace. We are
one of the first associations to be primarily internet based – with a focus
on internet success and publicity for our members.
- We’d like an organic, creative, earthy feel with this graphic.
- Our tagline is going to be: “Where creativity converges with success.” We
are encouraging and coaching women to create not only music – but successful
careers for themselves.
- Our members are creative, humorous, mostly liberal minded, financially
aware, in love with songwriting, and living conscious lives.
Please email me with questions.