Welcome Inn Community Centre
Client: Welcome Inn
Close: 02 October 2013
Winning entry by ... cai.tq
Welcome Inn Community Centre is a non-profit in the north end of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We are a group of people committed to alleviating poverty in Hamilton. Our core values are:
- We welcome and accept all people as we are.
- We practice kindness and respect for everyone.
- We all have something of value to share and receive.
- We are responsible to ourselves and to each other.
- We are all part of building a healthy community.
- We work together for peace and justice.
We are seeking to update and freshen our logo for use on our website, print, t-shirts and signage. We want the logo to point toward our values and have the following feel:
- Giving & receiving – reciprocity
- No religious symbols, but spiritual feel is good
Please note that our colour is green.
Our audience is
- the city of Hamilton, ON, Canada
- people who are accessing our programs
- people who have low income
- professionals in social services
- community minded donors
Logosauce Standard Final Art Requirements: Vector artwork in Pantone SPOT, CMYK, RGB and BW versions. Files should be saved in Adobe Illustrator .ai or .eps file formats with all strokes converted to objects and fonts pathed/outlined. In addition to these we would require high resolution jpg of the final logo. Other file formats may be acceptable in exceptional circumstances.